Bags of Raw Natural Crystal Sand! You never know what you might find but some of the primary crystals or minerals include:
Amethyst, Citrine, Quartz, Pyrite, Galena, Agate, Jasper, Kyanite, Garnets, Barite and more!
1. Dump the contents into a large bowl or gold pan.
2. Rinse and swish until the water runs mostly clear.
3. Pick out some of the larger crystals or minerals that are easy to grab.
4. Use Tweezers to collect the smaller crystals.
5. Rinse and swish again.
6. Use an old toothbrush to clean off any mud or dirt to get your treasures clean and ready for display!
7. Wash your hands and work area with soap and water.
Ships from Ontario Canada
**Crystal sand comes from the Thunder Bay Region in Ontario. The weight of each bag will be different as each mineral has a different density but the bags are 12x10cm.
*** Natural minerals and crystals come from areas that contain various ores and metals. Always wear protective eye glasses, wash your hands after handling and do not ingest. Younger kids should ALWAYS have adult supervision.