The right rock hammer makes all the difference when you go to collect a rock samples or specimens. For the advanced geologist or amateur rock collector, finding a quality rock hammer is crucial for details in structure and texture. This high carbon steel geological stratigraphic rock hammer has a comfortable TPR shock-reduction grip, allowing you to collect samples without straining your arm or wrist.
Material: High Carbon Steel
2 Options: Flat Tip / Pointed Tip
Size: 285 x 170 mm / 11.22'' x 6.69'' (appr.)
● Full-polished high carbon steel.
● Available in flat tip and pointed tip.
● Ergonomically correct, labor saving.
● Head and handle are forged in one piece.
● TPR shock-reduction grip and will not come off.
1 x Hammer